If you have questions (FAQ):
- What can I do if my Edukacja.CL account is blocked?
In the case your account is blocked and you cannot enrol in the chosen course, go to either your dean`s office to find out about the reason of the block or to the person indicated on the AKZ website (the info bookmark) who is responsible for blocking accounts.
Good advice – do it before enrolment. Otherwise you may miss your turn to enrol.
- I have got a dyslexia and/or disability certificate. What should I do?
Tell your teacher about it during the first meeting, show him/her the certificate and discuss how you should organize your learning.
Ask teacher (consultation hours):
Foreign Languages Department Contacts:
- Irina Modrzycka, PhD (Head of Foreign Languages Department – room 102)
- Iwona Frankiewicz, MA (Coordinator of the Full-time programme – room 105)
- Joanna Kozieja-Ruta, MA (Head of Polish Language Department – room 505)
- Acting Head of English Language Section:
Elżbieta Szczawińska, MA email@example.com , room 306, phone number 71 320 22 25
- Head of German Language Section:
Beata Brocka, MA firstname.lastname@example.org, room 403, phone number 71 320 31 52
- Head of Roman and Slavic Languages Section
Ewa Dmowska, MA email@example.com, room 407, phone number 71 320 31 42
Other important places :
- Secretary’s Office – floor 1/room 103:
open 7:30 - 15:30
phone number 71 320 31 87 or 71 320 31 17
fax number 71 328 25 21
- Student Database – floor 1/room 111
open 10:00 - 14:00
phone number 71 320 21 58
Data ostatniej aktualizacji:
Library – floor 5/room 514
Copy room – floor 2
Canteen – floor -1